Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome




Welcome to my new blog! This post is a test of the new set up. Please be patient as we begin this new space. It will be a work in progress for a little while as I get used to all the setting and design options.


For now a brief introduction of what this blog will be. For some time my husband and I have enjoyed photography. We dabble in it simply for our own pleasure. Now, with the wonder of digital photography we have even more fun. I have been posting some of our photos on my stamp blog for quite a while. Many of you have left wonderful comments and have emailed questions about our cameras and editing software. I hope to be able to answer your questions here.
This first photo on the new blog is the "supermoon" we had hoped to see last week. It was too cloudy to see the moon rise, but once it was up it made for some good shots.
Both of these photos were taken with a Nikon D40X, using a 150 - 500mm telephoto lens.

Simple editing: Crop and auto adjust in Windows Live Photo Gallery.

I have PSE8 but have not had the time to learn how to use it. There is so much to it I find it confusing right now. Maybe this summer I will play with it a bit. For right now what I have works!


I hope you visit often and find pleasure in viewing our new blog. We'd love to hear from you.



1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog and photos and am so envious of your moon. We had so much cloud cover there was no way to see it let alone take a photo. I have such a hard time with night time shots and yours are gorgeous, I love what you did in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete