Monday, April 11, 2011

L

 

sunflrfarm

     I am rushing the season! It rained last night and we woke to the grass greening before our eyes.  The flowers that were not there yesterday when I raked, were sending little green shoots up through warming soil! Tulip leaves are looking like rabbit ears.

 

                                                                         wild rabbit 2

          This little fella was scoping out the action on a farm last year. He wasn’t too concerned when we crept a little closer to get this shot. (pre-zoom lens!) We have a few lippity- lopping around the yard. I wonder if I will have any violets this year. These little shavers and the chucks shear the tops off the violets, violas and sunflower sprouts. That’s why I have to drive miles to shoot sunflowers!Sarcastic smile

No comments:

Post a Comment